Jonathan Long a Contributor to Entrepreneur.com, has put out a good article that talks about 10 different ways you can improve your chance of making more revenue from your website. The 10 tricks he comes up with include:
1. Perform a conversion audit.
Audit your website to make sure it can convert. The article provides some good resources to check this.
2. Use call tracking.
If you have multiple reasons why your clients and ideal prospects would call you, use call tracking to find out which offers are drawing the most attention
3. Identify where visitors are scrolling to and clicking.
Use a tool like crazyegg ($9 per month) to see where viewers are going.
4. Analyze your Google Analytics data.
Look at your Google Analytics page to see where people are coming from and focus on the high performing referral sites.
6. Use an exit popup offer.
You got them to your website, give them one last message before the leave.
7. Include testimonials and trust signals.
Gain credibility on your site.
8. Split test landing page changes.
Test to see which landing pages work the best
9. Switch to simple flat fonts.
Sometimes can be easier to read on multiple platforms
10. Deliver your message with an explainer video.
Most users check out videos to learn more about companies service offerings.
To see more details about these suggestions, go to the following link from Entrepreneur: