Here is an article from Entrepreneur Magazine that discusses 8 different questions for assessing your website. This article from Kate Swoboda an Entrepreneur Magazine contributor explains the following questions are key to making sure your website works. They are:
1. Who am I really trying to reach?
2. Is it “me?"
3. Does my "about" page talk about me-me-me or about how I help?
4. Is my "services" page streamlined?
5. Am I speaking to client/customer needs?
6. Am I articulating the solutions that I provide?
7. Are there multiple ways for customers to engage?
8. What’s your ongoing approach for engaging people?
To read more details on each of these questions, please go to the following article from Entreprenur Magazine: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/275210