Ok, if you are reading my blog and you are a San Francisco Bay Area small business or entrapreneuar, you should be reading Entrepreneur.com to get tips on how to get more visitors and business from your website.
The latest article from Entrepreneur discusses how to build trust from your website. The article provides the following tips:
1. Can you be visualized? Do you have an image on your website of you.
2. Can visitors visualize your business? Are there any images of your business on your website.
3. Can your customers chat with you? People prefer chat over video or contact forms.
4. Are you certified trustworthy? Do you have any certifications from your industry advertised on your website?
5. Do the people support you? Do you have any testimonials on your website?
6. Do you offer the opportunity to have your customers get to know you? Do you have a robust About Us page?
7. Can customers see your offering? Try showing your product in use?
To read more detail about each of these options, please go to the following article from Entrepreneur.com: